We make every effort to build a quality product so you can fully enjoy your riding experience.
WARRANTY / RETURN POLICY
Thank you for your order. HeliBars® may be returned for defects in materials and workmanship within one year from the date of shipment to the original purchaser, in which event the purchaser may receive a replacement set of HeliBars. If within thirty (30) days of the shipping date you are not satisfied for any reason, you can return the HeliBars. Return policy is valid for original purchaser only. If HeliBars are purchased from a vendor other than Heli Modified, Inc., customer must contact vendor where purchased regarding returns. Refund will be extended to original purchaser only. There are no other warranties which extend beyond this. Conditions of this 30 day return policy:
- Bars must not be used as a tie down point. (See attached ‘Trailering Instructions’).
- Bars cannot be damaged, dented, or altered in any way.
- Bars cannot be overtorqued.
- Refund will be for product purchase price only, and credited to original purchaser only.
- Product must be returned with all original equipment, documents and in original packaging. There must be no physical damage caused by the customer or by carrier.
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained from us before you return the product.
We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of up to 25% if the above criteria are not met.
THERE ARE NO FURTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. By accepting this product, the consumer agrees to arbitrate and litigate any controversy in the State of Maine, and under the laws of the State of Maine.
HELI MODIFIED INC. ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS OF PROPERTY WHICH RESULT FROM IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USE OF ANY HELI BARS. ALL HELI MODIFIED, INC. PRODUCTS SHOULD BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC. IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY CAUSE DEATH OR INJURY.
Ride Safe and Enjoy!